Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two of the funniest people I know

TO SEE MORE OF THESE... READ THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH!












These are a few of the people that make this Phelps renunion every year possible! We have such a great family :) I always look forward to Easter because I know th eMonday after we go here, and we get to ride on the zip line, go on the bouncy house, trampoline, play volleyball, eat yummy food, ride horses(new addition this year!) etc. Its really fun and I lovee going!!




Really really high slide :D



Jumpin with Parker and Ryler




Zipline!!
But this is why I LOVEDDDDD this years renunion, because of the two funniest people ever! Oh Kambi and Jennie, how I love you! for those of you who didnt stay forever after (aka everyone) this is what you missed out on! its okay... be jealous :P



















































































































































































































we are weird, we know

4 comments:

Kendra said...

You guys are the best! You're the THREE funniest people I know. We have such an awesome family!!

Mrs. Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Kim said...

You are very tan and you are my three favorite people. Not a whole lot makes me homesick but that did a little bit. -Kimeree

Holly Noel said...

kambi- you look tan too but probably because your dad is mexican. i love you guys.