Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rodeo love

Call me corny or stupid or whatever, and I know my family will think im stupid or most likly making this up, but its been a love of mine ever since I was a little girl. I would love to be a real cowgirl. to live on a farm. to have a horse of my own and ride it everyday. all of it. I have never done anything with this fantasy of mine knowing I live in Mesa AZ and I basically have no chance of living on a farm. It is still inside me though and no matter what happens I will always have a love for the cowgirl life! anyways... Chase took me to a RODEO last night with his family!!!!! it was a few hours of pure bliss, this is MY fairytale, being in the dirt with no tall buisness buildings in sight!

This is why the Allen family was going, this guy Carter, used to live next door to them and now he is a Bull Fighter and he was doing a rodeo here, so we went!!
sorry that you cant really see.. I guess my camera doesnt take good night pics but there is a bull out there with a guy fallin off him :D

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I have to say, I've had the same dreams. Not that I'd want to trade them for what I have now but I always thought cowboys were cute and it would be really fun to be a cowgirl. Rodeos are tons of fun. I'm glad you got to go to one!