Friday, October 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO.......

THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!













My dad is the most amazing person I know. He is such an exmaple and role model in my life! He has always supported me in sports, school, any decisions I make and he is always right there to give me advice. He helps with with my homework and encourages me to always do my best and never lets me forget that success isnt given, you have to work hard for it! I love all his quirky dad jokes and how he has fun everywhere he goes! I love you pappa and I hope you have a great birthday today, you deserve it!! :D

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Tell your dad Happy Birthday for me! I actually remember his birthday (probably because it's the same month as mine). I love the picture with Abby crying and your dad's face when you're putting something in his pic line (if I remember right? - second from the bottom). Your dad is awesome!

The Standrings said...

i love your dad. i hope he had a good one!