Sunday, November 21, 2010

An eggnog toast

A toast! With the most delicious drink of the season; eggnog!
This is to me.
To being who I want to be.
To making my own decisions because I know me better then anyone else.
To being happy all the time.
To accepting change.
To grow and learn from everything I go through.
To becoming a better person.
To serve.
To love.
To smile.
To enjoy.
To live life everyday with no regrets.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Know that if you are reading this then you have more then likley changed me for the better, because just by knowing you I have one more friend.
And friendship is the most valuable of all gifts.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

You're the best!

Spendy said...

I'll drink to that! Literally... we need to have an eggnog toast when I come back for my Christmas pedi design! You rock, H!