Sunday, November 22, 2009

senior year, halloween, and GOOD News



So yes is it my senior year. and it is SO SAD to think I will never play High School volleyball again. These were the seniors on my team this year. It was such a fun year!!

HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS! so Jeff got engaged to Elizabeth Hunt recently and I am SOO exctited! I love her to death and they are so cute with each other. Why is this such good news you ask? Because this means Jeff is moving out! :) I still love you Jeff!



And last but not least Halloween came and went so quick. Consisting of lots of parties and good times :)



2 comments:

Dawn Thomas said...

I am going to miss seeing you and the other girls at all the volleyball games!

Heidi Brinton said...

I know its weird not playing, but ill come back and watch!!