Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

TERRIBLE picture, but me and powell, sitting on top of a mountain we hiked. i look chubby in this pic..
Riding horses is my FAVORITE thing to do! yes thats me on the beautiful dark horse Brownie :) hehe

On top of the mountian we hiked. We hike this every year, these are only some of the hikers, although I think the desert is UGGGLY when you get up here and look it all becomes.. Prettier :D Thanksgiving was wonderful consisting of yummy food, lots of kids, horses, quads, golf carts, games and fun! I love my family!!


3 comments:

Staci at Craftify It ! said...

I can't believe how much you are updating your blog! Keep it up!

PS. You CAN'T look chubby. it is impossible.

Steve and Kalli said...

I'm kind of horrified that you would call yourself chubby! When you look at pictures of me what do you think??? Just playing! But really you looked great! :)

Dana Woodbury said...

Yay! Heidi updated her blog!! I think you look BEAUTIFUL always. Even if you've just hiked a mountain :)