Thursday, February 24, 2011

Change in plans

Scratch the last post. its changing again. BECAUSE...... I found my dress!!!!!!!!!!!! Its pefect and so pretty and super elegant, aka cant really do the whole bright summer colors for the reception. SO to match my amazing dress, in all of its elegance, we are going more in that direction, for now (who knows if it will change) so we are thinking a light plum and ivory. To match my ivory dress. let me tell ya, its going to be beautiful! :)
planning a wedding is fun!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oo I wanted to do plum and champagne so bad but everyone said no. Ha. And of course, everyone else pretty much planned my wedding, so I just had to go along with it. :p Do it! I think those colors are GORGEOUS!! I like that better than the yellow and green anyways. It's so elegant. And I NEED to see a picture of your dress please!

Spendy said...

You kinda scared me there with your "change of plans" title... I got worried that things got called off! Don't scare me like that for a change of colors!!! ;-)

Those colors sound beautiful...

Abby said...

yeah seriously you scared me to death!!!! but i'm happy you're doing colors you love :) and i NEED to see a picture of your dress!! not a want, but a NECESSITY!!!

Emma said...

PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!