Monday, February 21, 2011

Details and the date

Colors are picked for the wedding!!! We are doing Yellow and White with assorted summer color flowers :)I cant wait, its going to be so cute. I like these centerpieces a lot, and we got the idea for the ones we are doing from them but ours will look different. Im so excited! and yes, it will be an outside reception.. pray for good weather. Oh and MAY 13TH IS OUR DATE!!! I cant wait! its quick but it will be so awesome, I cant wait to marry my best friend.

On a side note, Im feeling super thankful today. I have the best family, I am marrying the most amazing guy, and I will join his family- who is yes amazing too, I have awesome friends, and the list goes on and on. I am loving life. :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I was hoping to see your ring today when I came over! Can't wait to see it and I LOVE the green and yellow!!!

Staci said...

You are going to be the most beautiful bride! So happy for you!

PS...he did GREAT on the "interview" tonight with Ryan;) Passed with flying colors!

Kendra said...

Those centerpieces will be awesome knowing your family. I'm so excited for you! Those colors will be so pretty.

I want to hear more about the interview. Hopefully Ryan drilled him good. :)

Abby said...

looovvvvve those colors!!! the yellow and green is SO you :) congrats girl!!! i am SO happy for you!!
oh and p.s. - i am so excited to see you again!!!