Thursday, August 19, 2010

and so college begins..


Monday, that leaves me with only three days left before being an actual college student starts. I am scared. I dont really know why, probably just because its all going to be new to me and I have no clue what its like. Im sure ill be just fine and ill like it a lot. But still, its scary for me. Thanks Staci and Ashlyn for trying to calm my nerves and helping me know more what its like, and yes I am very excited about it and I know I will be fine, just the usual first day jitter bugs, although I get them for two days this time instead of just one.. lucky me. Anyways this is going to be my new home every day for the next few years, im not so overly joyed about that but its life!

1 comment:

Staci said...

College is SOOOOO FUN! Live it up! Not more highschool drama and mature guys! Institute is great & after the 1st day, your jitters will be calmed, so don't worry!