Friday, August 13, 2010

I touched JOSH TURNERS hand


So I have this slight obsession with this really really hot guy who can sing sooooooo good and is just so sweet, who happens to be famous, married, and a father.. aka totally unaviable. He still MADE MY DAY.. maybe life, by reaching out and touchin my hand! We went to JOSH TURNER'S concert at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and it was AMAZING! We were only 14 rows back and got to walk right up to the stage whenever we wanted! We did like 3 times, our poor dates were dateless like half the concert when we would leave but it was awesome! During his song WOULD YOU GO WITH ME there is a part that he says ''if I gave you my hand would you take it and make me the happiest man in the world'' and right then he reached for my hand and held it for a second or two, best seconds of my life I seriously almost fell over I didnt know what to do. THENNN dont worry people it gets better, the song says ''would you accompany me to the edge of the sea, help me tie up the ends of a dream, I gotta know, would you go with me'' and he totally sang it right to me in my eyes. Okay ya ya I know he didnt mean it and he does it to all his fans, but I dont care, I was in HEAVEN! man on man can he sing and put on a good show, he is AMAZING in concert!!! anyways dont worry I am back to reality and I know that I would never marry him because I wouldnt really want to, but hello hottie he is my all time fav singer! I was very proud of myself I knew every one of his songs but one because it just came out and yup, I was that annoying girl that everyone probably hates because I sang along with them all, and im sure not very good, because I really was freaking out the whole time he was up there. When he first came out I kid you not I almost cried, my eyes got all watery and I had to try so hard not to, I was just so happy to see him in person! :D Oh and to make it even better when we were going to park the car we totally saw him getting out of his RV, we should have gone over then and taken pics with him I dont know why we didnt.. stupid us. But overall it was AMAZING! I dont know if any date can ever top this one... :D oh and we got t-shirts if you couldnt tell!!!!!




AHHH WE WERE SOOOO CLOSE TO HIM IT WAS AWESOME!

the crew- Kade, Chelsea, Me, and Chase! Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much boys! They paid a lot for this concert because they knew how much me and chels love Josh Turner! Chase you're the best! Thank you :D

3 comments:

Abby said...

WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you touched josh turner's HAND?!?!?! AHHHHHHHH i am sooooooo jealous!!!!! i am obsessed with him. i want to marry him. you have to share him with me. ok? ok done deal. p.s. i love you bunches!!! so glad you got to go to that concert and to have fun!! :)

Kendra said...

That's awesome! I love Josh Turner too. I'm jealous you got to go.

Spendy said...

Holy HOTT Josh Turner!!! And let's not forget the SUPER SEXY deep voice on that man! Wendy doesn't like country music, but she LOVES Josh Turner's voice and whenever "Will you go with me?" comes on, she always answers "YES YES YES!!".

I am eternally jealous. Can I shake your hand? Props to Kade and Chase... real men in real life... ;)