Friday, August 27, 2010

first week feelings


First off- this guy, Bam, left for his mission on Wednesday and I just wanted to say congrats because going on a mission is the most important thing for a guy to do, and I know he is gonna be a great missionary!
(this is the first pic I could find, him at Jr. Prom) we have been really good friends since jr high and its so weird that he is on a mission!
Now.......
Well my first week of college is officially accomplished. It was not as scary as I thought it would be. My teachers seem pretty good and I only get homework in two of my classes usually so thats always good. Its really weird how many old people there are in my classes, at least two people in each of my classes except my honors class are over the age of 45. Im just keeping busy between school and coaching so its been good for me, keeps my mind off all the other things in my life right now.. well thats about all, nothin special, just remembering my first week of college.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Ha ha! Welcome to having "old" people in your classes from now on! Glad it went good! ;-) Watch out for those boys at institute, they are going to like you :-)

Staci said...

Glad it wasn't as bad as you thought, and those "old" people will be some of the nicest people you meet in your college years!

LOVE YOU!