Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

New years day was a cold one this year. We went out to the desert with the Phelps fam as usual and it was a blast. Rode horses, golf carts, ate, laughed all that good stuff. New years eve was 28degrees at midnight(COLDER THEN NEW YORK!!!) my goodness.. I thought we lived in Mesa. It also snowed for about a minute this week at our house, crazy right. Who knew that was even possible here. Well anyways, the hot chocolate and fire came out during the day at the desert. We didn't even wait till dark. But despite the cold it was still a blast!!ABBY! Shes so cute :)
I love these girls so much. I've been able to watch them quite a bit since their new baby sister was born to let amy rest some more (except I dont think thats possible because shes taking care of baby Reese, so really I have the easier part haha) But I've loved every minute of it! They are so funny, and they know it! They say the cutest things and I love their big smiles.
This is my sister Staci. -Right? I thought the same thing... dang look at that model! She is SO pretty and I love her to death! Shes such a great mom, wife, sister, and friend. She is my example of how I want to be with my kids one day!
Here is her and her hubby. Aren't they adorable!? I love them! They don't even kick me out of their house when im there probably way too late at night and they wish they were sleeping :)

4 comments:

Staci said...

Please do not post ugly pics of me on your blog, thank you.

Heidi Brinton said...

good thing I didnt then huh :)

Abby said...

staci all the pictures i saw of you were beautiful!! and heids the picture of you and abby is ESPECIALLY adorable, looovvved that one! :)

Kendra said...

Staci, you look beautiful in them! You seriously look so good. I sure miss the desert. Just to make you feel better, I think our high was half what your low was. :)