Sunday, January 23, 2011

A little bit of...





Ashlyn. Well Billi, I have called her that since we were tiny kids and so saying Ashlyn is quite weird to me. I love this girl so much. She is such an example to me. I dont know someone that can follow promptings of the spirit better then her. She is such an example in my life and im so blessed to have her as my best friend. She is always there for me. Shes my twinner! I love sharing my birthday with her. Love you Bill!Lots of the nieces and nephews! I love spoiling the kiddos, they are so fun to be around. This is my cute Mia girl, shes one of my lil princesses!
Best girl trip ever. And only. but my goodness I love my family. 23 of our cousions and aunts went to CALI for a girls trip two weekends ago and went to minute2wintit. It was so fun, this pic is with Jay, he is the one that keeps everyone entertained while they are setting up between stuff
And Guy Fierri. he is awesome. sorry this pic is so small
Missing Grandma Nancy! Im sad she moved so far away, but I know she is loving it there. I hope she comes back to visit soon cause I miss her!
Brittany. Need I say more... :) Love this girl (this is Jordans lil sister)
Guitar Hero, we are awesome
and last but defiantly not least. Jordan! I love hanging out with him :) so im glad I get to just about every day... :)

Other things:

I got switched to teaching the sunbeams and I love it! I have 5 precious little girls, this is going to be a blast.

Bam came home from his mission this week for some medical problems with his knee. I know he is having a hard time but everything will work out how its supposed to!

Clayton Esler is leaving on his mission. This means a lot to me. He was the last person I thought would ever get baptized and here he is going on a mission. What a blessing to his family. He will be a great missionary. His family is really special to me so I was so happy about this!

Roadshow is comming along.. its stressful to be in charge of but seeing it all come together now that its almost over is rewarding. The kids have worked so hard. Hopefully it goes great! I cant wait, 3 performances on Feb 4th and 5th and then its over. Bitter-sweet because its been fun working with the youth but glad to not have to worry about it.

all of these things make my life wonderful! I couldnt be happier then I am right now. I love my family, my friends, and am so thankful for this gospel. I am the most blessed girl in the world, I dont know why I get to be so spoiled with so many great things in my life but im thankful for each and every one.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Your
Life
Is
Good!