Friday, January 7, 2011

I am

I love these girls! This was new years eve at polar Ice One of the greastest blessings in my life is that I AM an Aunt! I have the cutest nieces and nephews you could imagine. I would do anything in the world for them and I love when I get to be with them.
Abby and Hallie doing their play 'fairy musical' its great. they are really good at being fairies. Hallie is 6 today. so weird. shes so old! Happy Birthday Hallie I love you!

Ryler was so cute all bundled up to go outside and pick oranges with Grandpa when it was only about 35 degrees outside with 30mph wind. love him

Parker is a monkey.

Jumpstreet is awesome. For big kids and little kids. Me and staci took her kids their the other day and they were in heaven.







2 comments:

Staci said...

Being an aunt is the best! It is even better when you are single & don't have your own kids to worry about, so ENJOY IT! :) They love aunt Heidi!

Nanette said...

Hallie is only 5 not six, but you would think she is 6 because she acts so old. They love you and love doing things with their Aunt Heidi! You are so cute with them.