Thursday, May 29, 2008

ABC's

I stole this from my niece's blog!! thanks Em!

A♥ AGE:: 16
B♥ BIRTHDAY:: may 14
C♥ CANDY OR CAKE:: chocolate!, not chocolate cake.. yuck
D♥ DESSERT YOU LOVE:: food
E♥ EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO:: Tannis!!
F♥ FAVORITE SONG: my rule is i like all music as long as i can understand it and its not ronchy!
G♥ GOLD OR SILVER:: silver, but i really like white gold too
H♥ HABIT:: "people watching"
I♥ INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY:: piano.. does my voice count?
J♥ JOB TITLE:: student, sister, aunt, daughter, babysitter, athlete.. oh ones that pay you.. i guess just babysitter
K♥ KIDS:: some day
L - LOVE OR LUST:: i think its ironic that this is the only one w/o a heart by it. defiantly love
M♥ MARRIED ,SINGLE OR TAKEN:: I'm 16 people ... SINGLE
N♥ NEXT TO YOU:: my arm
O♥ ONE WISH:: to get a scholarship to BYU for volleyball
P♥ PERSON YOU CALLED LAST:: mom
Q♥QUOTES:: "you know your in love when reality is finally better then your dreams!"
R♥ REASONS TO SMILE:: whats not a reason to smile?
S- STEAK OR PORK:: ok i added this cause there wasn't an "s", SWEET PORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T♥ TURNS YOU ON:: this is a dumb question..
U♥ UNIQUE TALENT:: hmm.. i think my seminary class would say baking :D but i don't know
V♥ VEGETABLE:: artichoke's
W♥ WOKE UP AT WHAT TIME:: 6:57
X ♥ X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:: wrist and foot
Y♥ YOUR FAVORITE COLOR:: light green with dark brown, also light blue with brown
Z♥ ZODIAC SIGN:: never had a desire to find it out

1 comment:

Staci said...

Emily is NOT your niece! If anything...call her your SISTER!!!