Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

My WONDERFUL mom! she is AMAZING!! and the most talented person i know! I get told a LOT that i remind people of my mom, and i used to hate it. Because who wants to be compared to their mom... right? But now, I DO! I realize that is such a privilege. Because she is such a great woman! She supports me in all that i do. And has always been such a great example. She is the most Unselfish person i know, and does everything for others.. and then sits back and doesn't even care if she gets recognition. And i am so grateful that she comes to everything i participate in! Thank you mom for always being there, and for being the BEST MOM IN THE WORLD! I LOVE YOU!

" God educates a man to educate a man, He educates a woman to educate a generation"

3 comments:

Kolter Anderson said...

heidi this is kolter i made a blog to my adress is kamesafootball.blogspot.com

Staci said...

We are PRETTY dang lucky!

SHERIDAN said...

hi!! this is sheridan...kolter's little sister...i didn't know you had a blog!! it's cute!!