Thursday, May 29, 2008

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND AT THE RANCH

IT SNOWED WHILE WE WERE THERE!!! not very much, but still, it was GREAT weather!
We got pine cones off the ground and put peanut butter on them, and rolled them in bird seed! Really easy bird feeders! we decided we probably would kill the birds though because we put a lot of peanut butter on them! :D sorry birdies...
These are the cute kids I got to play with while we were there! Daniel is in the blue, Natalie is behind me, Lauren is in the white jacket, Jake is right in front of me, and Matt is in the red. It was SO fun to see everyone!I haven't seen Daniel, Nat, and Lauren, in about 4 years, so it was soo fun to see them! And come to think of it.I think its been about that long since I last saw Jake and Matt. (hopefully I will go stay with them for a while this summer!) We all sat on this water tank while we waited to go home. the kids were so funny, when we walked in Jake went up to my dad and hugged him, and the rest of the time.. my parents became grandpa and grandma to everyone! it was soo cute. I'm so glad I actually went, since I didn't want to go at first! but I had a blast seeing everyone!!
This is everyone that was there except my mom, who was taking the picture! and Kara who was only there for the first day!

3 comments:

Emily Bryner said...

Yes if thats okay with you!

Unknown said...

heidi where is the picture of us I MISS YOU lol

MelindaLou said...

Hey Heidi Yeah I finally can see your blog. We would love for you to come stay with us just let us know. And I am sure we will see you again around the 4th of July! :-)