Sunday, June 1, 2008

NIECE OF THE WEEK

~ ABBY LYNN~

This little girl is ADORABLE! even though she cant talk yet, she is starting to get a personality, and laughs all the time. and is just so cute. and such a Mommas girl! its so funny cause someone could hold her and she will scream at the top of her lungs, and then Amy gets her, she is fine automatically! haha. i cant wait for when she grows up and is just like her big sister! she is going to be so beautiful, since she already is! Matt and Amy do such a good job with their two girls! and they sure make some cute kids! :D she's such a good baby! I love you Abbers! (this pic. is kinda old, sorry Amy, i couldn't find a more recent one! good thing she is still so cute in it!)

1 comment:

Tannis said...

Yay!! I love all these new posts!! Keep 'em coming! =] Little Abby is so precious! I want to meet all your nieces and nephews. They all sound so precious!!
Am I really the easiest person to talk to? (you said in your other post) That makes me so happy! Girl, you are so easy to talk to too!! I love my Heidi!!!! :D