Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

MY DAD IS AMAZING! About a year ago I had to write an article for a magazine because I was being featured as the "star student" anyways, they asked my who my role modles were and I said my mom and dad this is a little of what I wrote about my dad."My dad is a very good example to me in teaching me things like kindness, leadership, having a good job, and trying to do my best all the time." It was true then, and its still true today. He is litterally the best example to me of all things. I love riding in the car and talking about little things like politics, the Cubbies, his work, how things work in the real world, etc. (even though half the time I dont understand fully what hes talking about, I still love it!) He knows LITTERALLY EVERYTHING. we watch game shows and he knows EVERY question. I always tell him we are going to go to New York and get in the Cash Cab, and he will win lots of money! :D And the music he listens to, I LOVE it, if it wernt for him I wouldnt even know who the beatles, beach boys were, or what any "oldies" song was. Thats pretty much what I grew up on and I love it still! He truley amazes me at how many people he knows, and that EVERY one of them respects him so much. I meet people all the time, and when they find out that he is my dad, they just tell me how wonderful he is! And he never in a million years would he judge a person. He loves EVERYONE, espically my mom! I think its so cute, how every day he calls on his way home from work to see if she needs him to pick up anything, and as soon as he gets home, he gives her a kiss! (aww) Thank you for all you do for me PAPPA! I LOVE YOU!!

Sorry this picture is kinda old, its missing Abby, but I didnt know any better way to show him off but with his little grandkids who he loves so much!

1 comment:

Tannis said...

Awww how precious =] your dad is so flippin hilarious!!!