Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fathers Day, Monday, Bye to Brian

Fathers day! (at Sunday dinner) Parker enjoying the delicious Watermelon! Gemma and Hallie! they are so cute, and always play together, they will be best cousins instead of best friends when they grow up!
Ok.. so, this is what Mason gave my dad for fathers day! haha, its a waffle with a bite out of it, with little flowers in it, and I don't really know what the green thing is. But it was so cute, and he was so proud of it! And of course my dad LOVED it!
Monday Tannis and her mom were going shopping, and they came and got me! Then we went to Tannis' house and played! This is her hott outfit she bought!! Oh baby!
WEDNESDAY....
My mom, Brian, and my dad.. at the airport!

Me and Brian.. or should I say Elder Roberts, right before he left! :'(


So yesterday Brian left for his mission in BRAZIL! :( its so sad, yet I am so proud of him! For any of you who don't know Brian, he is my sister-in-law Julies' brother. He has been living with us for I think like 3 or 4 years. Anyways, (I tell everyone he is my brother though, so if you have ever heard me say it, that's why.) He got set apart on Monday night, and it was so amazing. Then we went to the airport Tuesday morning. There were some definite tears but I know he will be such an amazing missionary! I Love you BRIAN! (in the pic. Mark, me, Stacie, Brian, Emily, Craig, Jason)







2 comments:

Tannis said...

Eww I look gross in that picture!! Haha oh well. At least I'm a girl in it =] So guess what I'm doing right now. I'm holding Landon =] It's kinda hard typing with one hand!! Haha

Staci said...

You need to steal Tannis' CUTE white jacket in that picture to go over that cute dress you just bought!:)