Saturday, June 7, 2008

Explanation of the TREK.. OK so the first pic is me before I left! We went for 3 days, and it was such an amazing experience for me. I gained such a love for the pioneers, and a deeper love for the pioneers who had to ride in wagons, and couldn't help pull the cart, or just be with their families. Because that's what happened to me, I had to ride in the sick wagon the whole time, and although I loved it and I had a blast on it. I wanted to be along side with my family helping, and just be there with them. But I had such a FUN time! and it was an experience I will never forget. I'm so happy I went, even with my broken foot!! :D - OK the 2nd picture is our whole company (so in other words, everyone in our ward who went) - and the last pic is me when I got home! that's my excited to be home/dead tired/no make-up face! isn't it cute! haha

No comments: