Saturday, June 7, 2008

I have been tagged

Staci tagged me to list 6 random things about me..

HeRe ArE mY 6 RaNdOm ThInGs-

1. I hate wrinkley clothes.. I don't get why its so hard for people to iron something, or just throw it in the dryer for 3 minutes.. it takes the wrinkles right out!

2. I really want a yellow toaster! and yellow kitchen appliances, I don't know why, I just think they are so cute!

3. I CANT sleep with socks on.. or anything on my feet unless I'm forced(aka-my cast)

4. I LOVE Cinderella.. and wish my prince charming would come save my from a mean family.. which I don't have, so maybe he can just come save me from single life. (Oh and don't get any ideas people.. this wont happen for a while. I'm only 16!)

5. I love pictures.. not necessarily being in them. But there is no better way to capture moments with the ones you love.. and then scrapbook them!! :D


6. I love necklaces!!!!! - I don't even think I own any earrings or bracelets, not that I wouldn't wear them, but why spend money on them, when necklaces are so dang cute?!?!!!

I tag TANNIS, KOLTER, and EMILY

1 comment:

Tannis said...

Haha nice. I learned new things about you! OK I just added a post about last night haha. Check it out!!!