Sunday, June 15, 2008

My date with TANNER

So, Friday night.. well funny story. We were planning this big girl ask guy thing with our friends and we were going to go to Courtney Cotters house and go eat dinner and play games. Well I went, but I kinda waited a little too long to ask someone, so I didn't have a date. I was with my friend TANNIS during the day and we got the idea, since she isn't 16, that if she went as my date, it wouldn't technically be a date! haha, so that's what we did, I went with "TANNER," it was so fun though, and I'm actually really glad we did it, because if we didn't then I would have not been able to go cause no one could go with me! Thanks Tanner, for being a wonderful date! :D Doesn't she make a great guy.. ok no offense Tan, but I like you so much better as a girl! This is really the only alright picture we got together, cause every time someone would try and take a pic of us we would just start laughing, so we had to do it our self's, but it was still so hard not to laugh!
Okay..This is my favorite picture we took, totally by accident. But we blew out the candle because it was giving the picture a glare, and the smoke just happened to be there.. but I must say, it makes it all the better!!
and this was our wonderful chef who cooked amazing food for us! she wouldn't smile for me.. so this is the pic she gets (sorry beautiful!) Then after the boys left, Lauren, Lexi, Me, Tannis, and Court had a SLEEPOVER!!!! my favorite thing to do! It was so fun just to talk and play, and no surprise to anyone, I was the first one asleep! which they took pics of.. GRR but I deleted them! :D (sorry tan) Then we (as in Tannis and myself) went to Abby Anderson's baptism Saturday morning! It was so fun, I absolutely love baptisms with all my heart, they are my favorite thing to go to, and I go any chance I get! Abby was so cute with her constant smile, but who wouldn't be smiling on the best day of their life!? Thank you Anderson's for the wonderful food at your house after!

3 comments:

Tannis said...

YA BABY! You are the best date! hahaha

SHERIDAN said...

that seriously is soooooo funny!

Staci said...

You and your DATE had a SLEEPOVER! I'm telling!

You are too funny. I don't know why I haven't heard about this until now, but I am really hoping you didn't tell your friends who your date was, so that when you showed up with "Tanner" they were all laughing:)