Thursday, May 15, 2008

MY FIRST DATE

Saturday i went on my first date. Trevor Larson was my date! this was our picture we took when he picked me up. And yes.. i had my crutches on my first date.. We went with Garret and Lindsay Killian too! Off we went to GOODWILL, and the boys and girls split up. And we were on our hunt for our dates outfit. (so i picked our Trev's outfit, and he picked mine, same with garret and Lindsay) And this is what it turned out like!
Then, after we went there, well actually we went back to my house to get pictures, and to get the camera to take with us to dinner. Then, we went to Applebees!! it was so fun, we got seated right away, but walking to our table was very.. weird, yet fun. We got the WEIRDEST looks from people! and the guy who sat us was so cool, making fun of us and stuff. But then our waiter.. well i just think he was too scared that that was how we actually dressed, so he didn't want to ask any questions and hurt our feelings. ha ha
Awkward......? these two were so fun to go with!
After dinner we went to Garrets house and watched a movie! Eveone had so much fun! Thanks Trev and Garret, for making it an AWESOME date!

3 comments:

Staci said...

ahhhh! Old enough to date! Sounds like a FUN 1st date though:) I am glad I got to see you guys all dressed up:)

Kolter Anderson said...

whats up that sounds really fun. did you have fun?

Emily Bryner said...

Hey heidi!!! It's Emily. I LOVE YOU!!!! hehehehehehe. I have a blog too so you can leave a bunch of nonsense on mine as well!!!