Monday, July 7, 2008

CHICAGO

Wrigley field. (Chicago Cubs Stadium)
We went shopping and at one of the malls the Lego store was there. it was so cool, it was like a mini Lego land.. okay not really at all. But it was still cool.
This is another one made out of Lego's..


This is us walking the streets. I told Tate to carry me, and he tried but couldn't (hehehe, he really could if he wanted to) So i said. I'm stronger then you, i will carry you. and i did! - but i don't know what he is doing in this picture.

This is the whole reason we went to Chicago. The Hohokams (they run the spring training for the cubs, and my dad is the big ho (president) of it) anyways, they go every year to get their picture taken on the field.. yes we went onto the field. It was so fun!

This is us the second day we went.. we sat in the seats that day (the first day we sat in the.. hmm something suite. but it was an inside thing with a buffet.. etc.)


Random pic. But i love the old buildings mixed in with the new modern ones


My dad asleep on the "L"


So me and Tate got to go for the 5th inning and sit right behind the dugout for the cubs (they passed around the tickets so everyone could go) and it was so cool. We were SO close to the players!!!!

MY TWO DADS!! my real dad.. obviously, on the left. And on the right is my "dad" When i was about six we were in a magazine thingy and for the picture, he was my dad! Ever since then, i have just always called him dad! haha.. good times



On top of the Sears tower! it was so cool, we got to go on top of the tower and see out, the city is amazing. This is just playing with the different effects on my camera..

:D

My mom said this makes it look like its under water! cool!!

These are what i bought there.. i wanted to go shopping, like for clothes. But everything there is SO expensive. And we found this little shop with really cute jewelry, i don't think any of the jewelry was over 8 dollars that i got!! and the sun glasses and purse my mom bought at Marshall's!

The bracelets.. sorry its blurry!
Thank you MOM and DAD for a really fun trip!! this is the last trip we got to take with the four of us before Tate leaves for his mission... :'( but it was SO much fun im glad we got to go!!!

2 comments:

Tannis said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you put all these pictures on here. So fun!!! I want to go there so bad!!!!!

Staci said...

CUTE jewelry!!! I might just be borrowing in the near future:)

Glad you guys had so much fun & GREAT pictures of everything!!!