Monday, July 7, 2008

Tuesday

So. Tuesday.. Trev called me and told me that on Monday it was gramps birthday. And I didn't know that, so I told him to come over, so we could make brownies and take them to him. Well he did and it was a lot of fun.. oh ya, he also brought me taco bell for lunch!!! So, we made the brownies.. although they didn't turn out perfect.. but that's okay! And we put some aside to take to gramps.. then well Trev took this cooking class or something, I don't really know. And they made this thing.. I don't know if it has a name. But with the rest of the brownies, we took out the middle, but left a little layer on the bottom, then you make chocolate pudding and mix it with cool whip. Then you fill in the hole you made with the pudding stuff, and add in the chunks you took out.. I don't know. Weird stuff. But it was really good actually! haha. Then Colton came over, and we went and took the brownies to Gramps, he wasn't there though, so we talked to Grams for a little while. And then went home, it was a lot of fun! :D

This is it! oh ya.. drizzle Hershey's syrup on it!! :D
oh wait, I think he called it a brownie pie? maybe...

1 comment:

Staci said...

Looks disgusting...but I bet it was good.

That was nice of him to bring you TB...your favorite!!!