Friday, July 25, 2008

My week.. and a new found love

This week I could finally play VOLLEYBALL for the first time in almost 3 months. You can imagine how excited I was! It was so fun, we went to EXCELL camp. and From about 9-12 we had team practice.. the guy in the pic (Steve) is who our team coach was, hes from Cali! He was the COOLEST! then we had lunch for like an hour.. then from 1-3 we had position work, then we did skits (fun) after that, from 4-7 we had tourney play!! It was A BLAST.. we learned a lot. We finished Fourth out of 9 teams.. not great. but there were some amazing teams there! and we had some problems with people having to leave because of other sports.. and our setter got hurt.. so our amazing outside player filled in setting and did a great job! :D Being crazy in our hotel!
This is my new found love.. okay not really. But since I LOVE flowers.. I decided to try drawing them.. and I think for my first time I didn't do very bad? haha.. these are just a few.. :D













3 comments:

Tannis said...

Cute pictures!!! I wish I was on volleyball. There are so many fun people that do it! I suck though. Hahaha =]

SHERIDAN said...

that looks soooo fun! your pics are cute!

Staci said...

I'm so glad you are able to play VOLLEYBALL again!!! Glad you had fun at the tournament:)

And yes...you are quite the artist. I always loved drawing...I took Art my Junior year & loved it.