Friday, July 25, 2008

Tates goodbye's..

Sunday Tate gave his farewell talk. It was so cute, and I think we were all amazed at how well he did because he wrote it all on his own! :P Then Sunday night his close friends and family came over to say their goodbyes. Then family, and a couple of his friends stayed for his setting apart. It was such a fun yet spiritual night. Tate and Jeff!
GIRL COUSINS!! how fun huh? at least we all can still hug Tate when he comes home but isn't.. um released? I don't know what they call it when there not a missionary anymore! :D (would you say our family likes black and white?) haha
Me and my daddy!!
Tate and some of his girls! :D their last hug goodbye! (going from left to right- I dont know the girl on the far left, but then its Kylie, Dana, Tate, Janell, Angela, and Cortney)


Tate left on Monday with my parents to drive up to Utah to visit some family in Utah before he left. They also went into the Salt Lake Temple. And who knows what else.. haha on Wednesday Tate reported to the MTC in Provo. And begun his mission experience. I know he will be such an AMAZING missionary! I already miss him SO much! But.. time will go by fast, its weird to think I will have graduated when he gets home!

1 comment:

Staci said...

...these pictures look oddly familiar...