Monday, July 7, 2008

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Okay well Britt tagged me so here I go:

JOYS:
1. playing sports
2. my family
3. my friends
FEARS:
1. cockroaches
2. the dark
3. sharks
GOALS:
1. get a scholarship for either Volleyball or track
2. finish my personal scrapbook
3. figure out what I want to be when I grow up
OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1. collect- precious moments
2. collect- anything Cinderella
3. music!
RANDOM:
1. I love flying in airplanes, but I'm scared to fly over an ocean
2. Sports is basically my life.. I wish music was a big part too, but it might help if I was good at it :P
3. I currently have found out that I really enjoy painting/drawing even though I'm not that great at it

OK I TAG, Tannis, Emily, Miya, Sheridan, and Julie

2 comments:

Tannis said...

Ooo fun!! K I will do that later =]

SHERIDAN said...

ha ha, i will probably do it later! :D